Our relationship with nature and the environment is vital to our success.
Without a healthy environment everything in nature is compromised and that includes the honey bee and us. The honey bee is so dependent on its environment and vice versa that any disruption can have catastrophic effects on food crop pollination and honey production. So the way in which we interact with nature is very important to us, so important that we are constantly evolving our approach to the changing needs of the environment.
Key environmental objectives for us are to:
- Consider the environment in everything we do
- Provide environmental education and promote leadership both within our company and our community
- Work with our landowners and community to promote positive environmental outcomes
- Train all of our staff in their responsibilities towards the environment
- Constantly improve the way in which we work with nature
- Operate sustainably and with future generations in mind